Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cougars vs. Trojans: About what I expected.


The football game yesterday between USC and WSU went about how I expected.

Here is a picture of Coach Carroll from USC right before the game saying hello to some fans.

Seems like a pretty friendly fellow. I suppose he probably had a bigger smile on his face after the game.









I decided to get a picture of the scoreboard while the score was still tied. I was hoping to get a picture showing the Cougars leading USC, but it never happened. The Cougars never got the ball into USC territory all day. The furthest down the field they got was the 40 yard line, once, where the running back promptly fumbled the ball..USC recovered of course.






When all was said and done....the scoreboard tells the story, I guess. 69-0. Bright spots? Well, we blocked one out of their ten point-after-touchdown attempts, just barely avoiding a 70-0 loss. Now that would have been embarrassing!!!

Oh, well. At least I got to go see a college football game. That's always a good time, as long as you don't live and die based on how well your team performs. Fun day for me, anyhow.

No comments: